1. Neon tube:
(1) According to specifications: 6, what 7, what 8, what 9, what 10, what 12, what 15, 18, what? 20m / M and other thicknesses.
2) Glass materials are divided into:
(1) Sodium glass tube (or lime glass tube) is poor in stability, easy to deteriorate and alkalization (weathering) after being damped, poor fastness and easy to burst. At present, about 80% of these materials are used in China.
Lead glass tube (also known as red lead glass tube) is superior to sodium glass in thermal performance, mechanical performance, electrical performance, chemical stability, vacuum performance, optical performance and other aspects, and its weather resistance and service life of roof advertising words are much longer than sodium glass. At present, this kind of lead glass tube is widely used in the world, and its usage in China has reached about 20-30%. All manufacturers seeking high quality use lead pipes to make neon lights. Lead glass is divided into heavy lead glass, medium lead glass and light lead glass according to lead content.
There are three types of luminous intensity distribution
(1)高指向性。一般封装在尖头环氧气中或有金属反射腔，无散射剂。半值角5 ~ 20以内，方向性强，可作为局部照明光源，也可与光探测器结合形成自动检测系统。
(1) High directivity. It is usually packaged in oxygen with a sharp tip ring or a metal reflecting cavity without a scattering agent. The half value angle is within 5 ~ 20, with strong directivity. It can be used as local lighting source, and can be combined with photodetectors to form an automatic detection system.
(2)标准型。通常用作指示灯，其半值角为20 ~ 45。
(2) Standard type. Usually used as indicator light, its half value angle is 20 ~ 45.
(3)散射型。该指示灯视角大，半值角45 ~ 90以上，散射剂量大。
(3) Scattering type. The light has a large viewing angle, a half value angle of more than 45 ~ 90, and a large scattering dose.